CBD or Cannabidiol is an intoxicating compound which is extracted from the Cannabis Sativa plant. It has many medicinal benefits and been used as a natural remedy for centuries. Nowadays, it is used to ease the symptoms of health issues such as depression, sleeping issues, anxiety, etc.
CBD comes in many forms other than oil. It can also be taken in the form of gummies. You can locate a store nearby by typing “CBD gummies near me” on the web. JustCBD is a US-based trusted CBD manufacturing company. They produce CBD in many forms and are getting many positive reviews from their customers.
What is CBD oil?
It is nothing but oil from daily usage containing CBD components. It is the most preferred form of ingestion of these compounds since it can be easily ingested. It does not come with any complication or ruckus. It is becoming very popular when it comes to fitness and health, and also in the world of cosmetology.
What does it taste like?
CBD oils come in two types, unflavored and flavored. The unflavored is the raw taste of the hemp. The taste is rather grassy and earthly and has had a mixed response. While some people liked it, the rest found it a little bitter and only endurable.
Flavored CBD, on the other hand, is gaining a lot of popularity. Cold-pressed organic flavored oil is mixed with the hemp extracts to give it a taste that is likely to be more appreciated by the existing and potential audience of the product.
What are the oils you can choose from?
- Hemp Seed Oil- Nutty flavors. Not recommended for people with a sweet tooth.
- Olive Oil- Telluric flavors
- Coconut Oil- A rather subtle and bland flavor
- MCT oil- A rather dreary flavor does not significantly affect the raw and natural taste of the hemp.
How to hack the taste of CBD oil?
If you end up not liking the taste of the CBD oil, no matter what you, can always do something about it.
- Keep a glass of water or any other flavored beverage ready to wash away the taste, as soon as the oil has been absorbed.
- Chewing a mint, while taking the oil or soon after can help.
- Brushing or using a mouth wash will help instantly replace the taste of hemp with icy mint flavor
- You can also just opt for other forms of CBD, such as pills and gummies, according to your convenience.
- You can also consume it along with your food. Preferably semi-solid.
If you are not keen on the taste of unflavored CBD oil, you can always try out different flavored ones and figure out the taste that appeals the most to you. Nearly 7% of Americans are now using CBD for its various health and psychological benefits, which is likely to increase to 10% by 2025. It is an industry that is witnessing increasing popularity and peaked revenues, latterly.