NetSuite and QuickBooks are two highly functional and feature-rich platforms that are designed to assist businesses to automate accounting activities and financial procedures. A NetSuite ERP is a comprehensive enterprise-level platform covering diverse areas of business financial management in larger businesses.
QuickBooks Online is an easily accessible and user-friendly platform to perform the daily accounting needs of small business owners. This article gives an in-depth overview of both these platforms to help businesses make an informed selection.
- Created by Oracle
- Rated as No. 1 cloud-based ERP solution
- A top-notch business management suite that offers accounting and project management functionalities
- Automates business processes and integrate seamlessly with other applications
- Ideal for startups, enterprises, and complex retail/ manufacturing integration
- The robust and powerful design makes it best suited to enterprises
- provides a superior level customer experience through its CRM, and ERP
- Helps in growth or downsizing a business easily
Techfino is a leading provider of the best quality NetSuite customer support to businesses worldwide. It is ideal for rapidly progressing and evolving business, or those that are migrating to a new subsidiary.
- Operates as a digital hub
- The tool lets send invoices, maintain a record of receipts, examine data reports, and count expenses
- Helps business manage finance from anywhere via internet connection
- Offers functionality to help small businesses grow and modify in accordance with global trends.
- Integrates with various apps, including banking apps, etc. to save time and work with increased efficiency
- It has a customer base of over 7 million throughout the world
Major Differences Between Quickbooks And Netsuite
Both solutions are cloud-based and can be accessed from anywhere. Both are designed to meet the same goal i.e., to manage and optimize financial procedures. They are equipped with commonly used such as accounting tax tools, inventory tracking, Payroll, etc. However, there are some significant differences between this software.
Let’s know what they are –
- QuickBooks is effective software to manage a broad range of accounting and bookkeeping processes. However, it doesn’t comprise an exhaustive list of features as offered by NetSuite ERP. Due to which QuickBooks is more suitable for everyday accounting needs.
- Though QuickBooks is a feature-rich accounting solution for start-ups and small businesses, it fails to reach the extent of the features provided by NetSuite ERP. The latter is a highly elaborate and expansive platform. QuickBooks provides all of the necessary tools required for the day-to-day accounting management of small businesses.
- NetSuite ERP can be customized and adapted to meet the increasing or reducing needs of the business. This facility is absent in QuickBooks.
- Looking at the pricing, NetSuite is very expensive than Quickbooks because of the extensive set of accounting, project management, ERP, CRM, and other key services it provides to a business.
- Where NetSuite product focuses more on omnichannel commerce systems, human capital management solutions, etc. QuickBooks is more focused on the accounting aspect.
NetSuite and Quickbooks are two accounting solutions that come with different capabilities to cater to the needs of different types of businesses. NetSuite is a powerful all-in-one business and financial management suite that is best suited for larger businesses.
Quickbooks, on the other hand, is simple, effective, and cost-efficient software that is designed to meet the basic accounting needs of the business. It is ideal for start-ups and small-sized businesses.